The online Members’ Handbook contains the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand Supplemental Charter, By-laws, Regulations, Professional & Ethical, Accounting and Auditing Standards as well as the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants Act and NZICA Rules.
Use our simplified navigation, RSS feeds and links to relevant Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand news, support and guidance.
We update the Members Handbook as soon as new and revised standards are issued by Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, the AASB, the AUASB, the APESB and the XRB through its boards the NZASB and the NZAuASB.
APESB has released a new smartphone and tablet app that will make it easier for professional accountants and accounting students to access and reference APESB’s professional and ethical standards.
We’ve made some changes.
Visit your new myAccount to:
- Update your personal, employment details and communication preferences
- Access Blackboard for your online learning, exam and workshop details
- Start a new or manage an existing application
- Update CPD records
- Contact us for support
Continue to login here to access:
Not registered for our website?
Get access to:
- myAccount and myCommunity
- Register for training and events
- Purchase products
- Apply to register for the Chartered Accountants Program.