NSW UTS Student Brand Champion Hiring for 2014
Are you ready to step into the professional world? Let the Chartered Accountants Student Brand Champion program give you the tools and opportunities you need. Be a leader of the pack, have access to professional development, and have personal introductions to our network of high profile firms and business.
As a University of Technology Sydney (UTS) Student Branch Champion you will:
• Join a dynamic team of 3-4 creative and passionate students from your university
• Spend 1-2 hours per week (on average) representing the Institute
• Promoting Chartered Accountant events and initiatives on campus
• Help the team at our events
• Liaise with academics, student societies and other business students
The perks of this voluntary role include:
• Performance bonuses
• Professional development training
• A great addition to your resume
• Personal introductions to our contacts at high profile firms and businesses.
• You must be a first, second or penultimate year UTS business or commerce student with an accounting major.
• Be available 1-2 hours per week (on average).
How to apply:
• Create a 60 second or less application video in English. Information you should cover includes:
3. What makes you the champion we need
• Directly upload your creation to YouTube as an unlisted video. Your video must comply with YouTube’s terms and conditions.
• After the video upload is complete please email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name, university and best contact phone number.
Applications close on Wednesday, 18 December 2013.
Article last updated 4 December 2013