Advancement to Fellowship
- The current nomination process for advancement to Fellowship will change after 30 January 2015
- An overview of the new Fellowship nomination process has also been provided.
Advancement to Fellowship from 2015
Fellowship is an honour to receive and an honour for us to give to deserving members. This year we’ll be making changes to our Fellowship application process. We’re doing this so that the designation remains at a high level of recognition and relevance in the business community and that it is truly known as ‘best in class'.
Criteria for application
The criteria for applications are robust with nominated members being recognised for:
- Outstanding achievement
- Outstanding contribution
- Exemplary professional history.
Process for application
The process for Fellowship application will change after 30 January 2015. A peer-nominated application process allows our members to acknowledge each other’s achievements.
Key changes are:
- Nominations will no longer be accepted from the member seeking the Fellowship. Instead, members will nominate other members whom they know to meet our criteria for Fellowship.
- Nominees will not be aware that they have been nominated.
- Application forms will be available on our website from March 2015.
- Nominations will open in April and should be submitted to the Regional Council in which the member lives by the end of June.
- Final recommendations for Fellowship will be submitted to Council for approval at the end-of-year meeting (Late Nov or early Dec).
- New Fellows will be announced at our AGM and celebrated at a Regional event when certificates will be presented.
For more information contact our Service Centre.
Article last updated 13 January 2015