Chartered Accountants Program
The Chartered Accountants Program combines two components:
- Postgraduate accounting qualifications - the Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting (GradDipCA)
- Practical Experience, under the guidance of a mentor.
This combination produces Chartered Accountants with superior technical skills, outstanding professional competence and an exciting future.
The five modules in the Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting are delivered through a contemporary blend of online and face-to-face learning that fits with candidates' many learning styles while keeping the quality and rigour that has characterised the Chartered Accountants Program.
Find out more about the Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting by using the interactive pyramid below
Upon completion of the Program, you will:
1. Have achieved an internationally-recognised accounting qualification
2. Be eligible to apply for membership of the Institute - giving you access to many advantages and professional services and being known as a Chartered Accountant
3. Benefit from the Institute’s membership of the Global Accounting Alliance (GAA), opening up career opportunities and reciprocal benefits around the world.
Article last updated 18 February 2014